AZKA-PPZ Presented a Research Paper at WZWF 2023 @ Alor Setar, Kedah.
- Post by: AZKA
- October 17, 2023
- Comments off
On October 17th, 2023, Akademi Zakat (AZKA-PPZ), represented by Mr Muhsin Nor Paizin (Manager of AZKA-PPZ) presented a research paper titled “PUBLIC VIEW ON THE TENDENCIES OF WAQF PROJECT SECTOR“.
The research background is as follows:
- Management of CASH WAQF (General Waqf and Specific Waqf) was recently been handed over to PUSAT PUNGUTAN ZAKAT (PPZ) starting December 2022 by Majlis Agama Islam Wilayah Persekutuan (MAIWP).
- PPZ-MAIWP has outlined SEVEN SECTORS of waqf projects.
- The waqf project sector involves the economy, Emergency, Healthcare, Education, Property, Science and technology, and Social.
- Because PPZ-MAIWP has just recently been entrusted with managing cash waqf matters in the Federal Territory of Malaysia, there is a need to investigate which waqf project sectors should be prioritized.
- This study will not cover any legal or regulatory framework aspect.
The full view of the research slides can be accessed via: https://bit.ly/wzwf2023muhsin