Call for Paper-
ZAKAT & WAQF: IMPACT ON WOMEN AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
CHAPTER WRITING GUIDELINES
Articles sent must meet the following conditions and guidelines;
Articles must be in either English or Malay. In case of an excessive number of paper submissions, English language articles will be given priority.
Articles should be in line with the theme of the book.
Articles must not have been submitted to any publication for consideration or previously published.
Writing should use the font “Times New Roman” with size 12 and use 1.0 skip (spacing).
Article writing should be accompanied by an abstract and keywords.
Written articles not exceeding 20 pages including references.
The reference style for this book is the APA style (refer to the APA Manual of Style) or more precisely using references in the text (in text citation).
Zakat & Waqf
– Zakat and its role in women’s development
– Zakat and its role in family development
– Waqf and its role in women’s development
– Waqf and its role in family development
– Zakat and Waqf and their roles in meeting the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
English and Malay
Authors are invited to submit full paper which has not been published or submitted to another publication.